Reservations at Windridge
Welcome to Windridge Vineyards! We look forward to sharing our premium, estate grown wines with you in our beautiful Tasting Room, pavilions, and patio (heated and partially enclosed for the winter season). Reservations are required to ensure your best experience at Windridge. We do our best to accomodate walk-in guests, but cannot guarantee seating.
- We have a limited number of, "small gatherings," tables that can accommodate groups of up to 16 people. Reservations can be made on our website.
- For groups larger than 16, please reach out to email@example.com so we can make appropriate arrangements to accommodate your group.
- Please note that reservations are limited to 2 hours. Reservations will be forfeited if a group is more than 15 minutes late.
- The last call for on-premise sales is at the time of closing. We respectfully ask that all guests leave the property within 30 minutes after closing.
- Children must be supervised at all times and no sporting equipment is allowed.
- Well-behaved, domestic pets are welcome in grassy areas, as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after. Please, no pets in the tasting room.
- Smoking is only permitted beyond our parking area and away from customers/staff. This includes cigarettes, vaping pens, cigars, etc.
- Due to insurance compliance, we cannot allow our guests to bring their own "pop-up" shade structures, including umbrellas.
- Our vineyards are actively farmed. Please refrain from entering the vineyard rows and touching the vines.
- No commercial photography is permitted without prior approval.
- Please respect the quiet enjoyment of other guests. No outside music is allowed.