Planning Your Visit
Windridge Vineyards is a family-owned farm winery dedicated to producing premium estate grown wines in classic old-world styles. Come visit our new tasting room, solar pavilion, or enjoy outdoor seating on our expansive grounds. Reservations are offered in 2 hour time slots. Walk-ins are welcome, space permitting, feel free to bring your own chairs or picnic blankets.
Our Fall Hours:
Wednesday: 12:00 - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 - 6:00 pm
Friday: 12:00 - 8:00 pm.
Saturday: 12:00 - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 - 6:00 pm
We highly recommend making a reservation to secure your table. Reservations are released ~2 weeks ahead of the scheduled date.
Service and Policies:
- We are a farm winery and most of our seating is outdoors and exposed to the elements. Please plan your visit accordingly. While we do our best to accommodate our guests’ particular needs, we cannot promise any particular table or location.
- Each reservation is limited to a maximum of two hours. We will do our best to accommodate guests that wish to extend their stay depending on seating availability.
- Last call for on-premise sales is at the time of closing. We respectfully ask that all guests leave the property within 30 minutes after close. Reservations at the end of the day will end with our scheduled closing time and may be for less than two hours.
- Reservations will be forfeited if a group is more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled reservation, so please arrive on time.
- Due to state guidelines, we are only able to seat groups of up to 6 people together.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and wear a mask when not seated with your party.
- Children must be supervised at all times and no sporting equipment is allowed.
- Well-behaved, domestic pets are welcome on grassy areas, as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after. Please, no pets in the tasting room.
- Smoking is only permitted beyond our parking area and away from customers/staff. This includes cigarettes, vaping pens, cigars, etc.
- Due to insurance compliance, we cannot allow our guests to bring their own "pop-up" shade structures.
- Our vineyards are actively farmed. Please refrain from entering the vineyard rows and touching the vines.
- Please respect the quiet enjoyment of other guests. No outside music is allowed.
- Our wines will be available by the glass, bottle, and flight; no tastings can be offered at this time.
- As always, you can bring your own picnic to enjoy at the vineyard, but no outside alcohol is permitted. Please check our calendar and social media to see when we have food trucks available (usually on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Water will be available for sale in single use bottles.
Health and Safety Practices:
- A sanitizing station will be located in the Pavilion and Tasting Room and handwashing is available in the restrooms.
- High contact customer areas and bathrooms will be sanitized regularly. All seating areas will be cleaned between parties.
- Per Montgomery County regulation, all staff will be wearing face coverings and our guests are required to do so when not seated with their own party.
- If you have experienced Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, please visit us another time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you serve food at the vineyard?
A: We now sell cheese, charcuterie, and other assorted snacks directly from the tasting room. We also regularly feature local food trucks, restaurants, and caterers! Please check our events calendar for our food and music schedule.
Q: Can I bring my own food?
A: Yes! You are always welcome to bring your own food and refreshments - we only ask that you please do not bring any outside alcohol.
A: What kinds of wines do you serve?
A: We focus on dry wines that are classic in style, yet celebrate Maryland's unique climate and terroir. Feel free to view our full wine list!
Q: Are you dog-friendly?
A: Well-behaved, domestic pets are welcome on grassy areas, as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after.
Q: Is the vineyard family/kid-friendly?
A: Yes, but please ensure that children are supervised by adults at all times. No sporting equipment is permitted.
Q: I'm coming with a group - do we need to make a reservation?
A: We currently can only accomodate groups of 6 or less due to health regulations for Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Please respect our Farm Rules:
1. No outside alcohol permitted.
2. Children must be supervised at all times.
3. No sports equipment permitted.
4. Leashed, domestic pets allowed on grassy areas only.
5. Please clean up after your pet.
6. Please do not rearrange furniture.
7. Smoking restricted to designated areas beyond parking lot only.
8. Please respect the quiet enjoyment of other guests. No outside music allowed.