Planning Your Visit
Windridge Vineyards is a family-owned farm winery dedicated to producing premium estate grown wines in classic old-world styles. We recommend making a reservation here, but walk-ins are allowed on a first come, first serve basis. We are only able to seat groups of up to 8 people together without making prior arrangements with our staff.
Our Spring Hours:
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 11:00 am - 8:30 pm.
Saturday: 11:00 am - 8:30 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Service and Policies:
- We are a farm winery and most of our seating is outdoors and exposed to the elements. Please plan your visit accordingly. While we do our best to accommodate our guests’ particular needs, we cannot promise any particular table or location.
- Each reservation is limited to a maximum of two hours. We will do our best to accommodate guests that wish to extend their stay depending on seating availability.
- Last call for on-premise sales is at the time of closing. We respectfully ask that all guests leave the property within 30 minutes after close. Reservations at the end of the day will end with our scheduled closing time and may be for less than two hours.
- Reservations will be forfeited if a group is more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled reservation, so please arrive on time.
- We are only able to seat groups of up to 8 people together without making prior arrangements with our staff.
- Due to insurance compliance, we cannot allow our guests to bring their own "pop-up" shade structures.
- Our vineyards are actively farmed. Please refrain from entering the vineyard rows and touching the vines.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you serve food at the vineyard?
A: We now sell cheese, charcuterie, and other assorted snacks directly from the tasting room. We also regularly feature local food trucks, restaurants, and caterers! Please check our events calendar for our food and music schedule.
Q: Can I bring my own food?
A: Yes! You are always welcome to bring your own food and refreshments - we only ask that you please do not bring any outside alcohol.
A: What kinds of wines do you serve?
A: We focus on dry wines that are classic in style, yet celebrate Maryland's unique climate and terroir. Feel free to view our full wine list!
Q: Are you dog-friendly?
A: Well-behaved, domestic pets are welcome on grassy areas, as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after.
Q: Is the vineyard family/kid-friendly?
A: Yes, but please ensure that children are supervised by adults at all times. No sporting equipment is permitted.
Q: I'm coming with a group - do we need to make a reservation?
A: To ensure we give larger groups proper service, groups of 8 or more must make prior arrangements with our staff by contacting us at email@example.com
Please respect our Farm Rules:
1. No outside alcohol permitted.
2. Please respect the quiet enjoyment of other guests. No outside music allowed.
3. Children must be supervised at all times and no sports equipment is permitted.
4. Leashed, domestic pets allowed on grassy areas only and not permitted in the tasting room. Please clean up after your pet.
5. Smoking restricted to designated areas beyond parking lot only.
6. No professional photography permitted without prior approval.