Planning Your Visit
We are happy to announce that we are now open for outdoor seating in our Tasting Pavilion and on our lawn! The health and safety of our staff and customers remains our top priority and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we modify our service and guidelines to welcome visitors. Please familiarize yourself with our most up to date policies to ensure an enjoyable visit:
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- Thursday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We highly recommend making a reservation to secure your table.
- Our wines will be available by the glass, bottle, and flight; no tastings can be offered at this time
- Seating will be available at tables and adirondack chair groupings under our pavilion and on the patio and lawn. Reservations are highly recommended, but tables are also available on a first come, first serve basis until filled. Additional lawn space is available with no reservations needed (you are welcome to bring your own chair or blanket).
- To allow for other guests to visit, we are limiting each party’s stay to two hours. Please check in with our Greeter upon arrival who will show you to your seating area.
- We can only accomodate groups of 6 or less due to guidance from the Maryland Department of Health.
- Please do not move furniture.
- As always, you can bring your own picnic to enjoy at the vineyard, but no outside alcohol is permitted. Please check our calendar and social media to see when we have food trucks available (usually on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Water will be available for sale in single use bottles.
- Children must be supervised at all times and no sporting equipment is permitted.
- A social distance of 6 feet must be maintained for those not in the same household.
- All seating is outdoors- please be mindful of weather forecasts and conditions when planning your visit.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of customers on property to insure appropriate social distancing requirements.
Health and Safety Practices:
- A sanitizing station will be located in the pavilion and handwashing is available in the restrooms.
- High contact customer areas and bathrooms will be sanitized regularly. All seating areas will be cleaned between parties.
- Per Montgomery County regulation, all staff will be wearing face coverings and our guests are required to do so when not seated with their own party.
- If you have experienced Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, please visit us another time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you serve food at the vineyard?
A: We regularly feature local food trucks, restaurants, and caterers! Please check our events calendar for our food and music schedule.
Q: Can I bring my own food?
A: Yes! You are always welcome to bring your own food and refreshments - we only ask that you please do not bring any outside alcohol.
A: What kinds of wines do you serve?
A: We focus on dry wines that are classic in style, yet celebrate Maryland's unique climate and terroir. Feel free to view our full wine list!
Q: Are you dog-friendly?
A: Well-behaved, domestic pets are welcome on grassy areas, as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after.
Q: Is the vineyard family/kid-friendly?
A: Yes, but please ensure that children are supervised by adults at all times. No sporting equipment is permitted.
Q: I'm coming with a group - do we need to make a reservation?
A: We currently can only accomodate groups of 6 or less due to health regulations for Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Please respect our Farm Rules:
1. No outside alcohol permitted.
2. Children must be supervised at all times.
3. No sports equipment permitted.
4. Leashed, domestic pets allowed on grassy areas only.
5. Please clean up after your pet.
6. Please do not rearrange furniture.
7. Smoking restricted to designated areas beyond parking lot only.
8. Please respect the quiet enjoyment of other guests.