Planning Your Visit
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you serve food at the vineyard?
A: We regularly feature local food trucks, restaurants, and caterers! Please check our events calendar for our food and music schedule.
Q: Can I bring my own food?
A: Yes! You are always welcome to bring your own food and refreshments - we only ask that you please do not bring any outside alcohol.
A: What kinds of wines do you serve?
A: We focus on dry wines that are classic in style, yet celebrate Maryland's unique climate and terroir. Feel free to view our full wine list!
Q: Are you dog-friendly?
A: Well-behaved, domestic pets are welcome on grassy areas, as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after.
Q: Is the vineyard family/kid-friendly?
A: Families are welcome! Children must be supervised and kept within arm's reach at all times. Sporting equipment (including, but not limited to, balls and frisbees) is not permitted.
Q: I'm coming with a group - do we need to make a reservation?
A: Reservations for smaller groups are appreciated! Groups of 8 or more must fill out a Group Visit Request Form.
Please respect our Farm Rules:
1. No outside alcohol permitted.
2. Children must be supervised and kept within arm’s reach at all times.
3. No sports equipment permitted.
4. Leashed, domestic pets allowed on grassy areas only.
5. Please clean up after your pet.
6. Please do not rearrange furniture.
7. Smoking restricted to designated areas only.
8. Please respect the quiet enjoyment of other guests.