Planning Your Visit
Located at our Darnestown vineyard site, just 20 miles northwest of DC, the Windridge Vineyards Open Air Solar Pavilion is surrounded by rolling hills and lush farmland. Fresh country air and mountain views make it the perfect afternoon getaway. Open Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am - 6:00pm.
Q: Are dogs allowed at the vineyard?
A: Yes! Leashed, well-behaved dogs are permitted. When bringing a canine companion, keep in mind that tasting rooms can become crowded and noisy at times, so please respect the quiet enjoyment of others and use your best judgment so that everyone - including your furry friend - can have a great day!
Q: It's cold outside! How will I keep warm when I visit?
A: Until our new tasting room is finished (summer 2020), we are operating out of a pavilion. That said, we have taken measures to beat the cold! We've wrapped the majority of the pavilion in insulative plastic, and have multiple heaters working to keep the space comfortable. For those who prefer fresh air, we have 3 firepits as well! Season-appropriate clothing is still recommended!
For tasting room information or to book a private event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday-Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
15700 Darnestown Road
Darnestown, MD 20874
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Bringing food and snacks is encouraged. We also will host Food Trucks for guests to purchase food from directly during advertised times.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Only leashed, domestic pets allowed on premises.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Please respect the quiet enjoyment of other guests.